NEW VACANCY: EXPERIENCED CABINET MAKER REQUIRED
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Location: Ongar, Essex
Start date: Position available immediately
Applications: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced cabinet maker to join our passionate team. This role would suit somebody looking to take on a new challenge at the very top end of the British bespoke furniture making industry. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Broad experience in modern, high end furniture making techniques and processes from machine work to veneering and assembling, working with a variety of materials.
- Ability to work on own initiative to tight and often demanding deadlines, without compromising on best quality.
- Organised, methodical and tidy.
- Eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute support, ideas and good humour to our friendly team. This role is ideally suited to someone who like to take some responsibility for their work and enjoys working with fine details to produce a perfect product.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience.
Please include in your application:
Cover letter specifying why you are a suitable candidate, your CV and examples of your previous work.
Due to the location of our workshop, applicants must have own form of transportation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Kaizen Furniture Makers – we design, develop and create bespoke, handmade furniture in the UK.
-Create beautiful objects
-Be passionate about what we do
-Be the best in the world at what we do
-Provide the best customer service
-Provide the best support to our staff
-Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems