Job Vacancy: Experienced Draughtsperson required
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Location: Ongar, Essex
Start date: Position available immediately
Applications to: email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Draughtsperson to join our passionate design team. Using Solid Edge (similar to Solidworks), our 3D representations and technical drawings are developed to the highest standard, and this role would suit somebody looking to take on a new challenge at the very top end of the British bespoke furniture making industry.
The design team work alongside our clients and in-house craftspeople to come up with new and innovative ways to create ambitious pieces of furniture – from freestanding pieces to complex joinery in a vast combination of materials for master suites, studies, kitchens etc – for some of the most prestigious residences in London and the UK.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Interest in high end furniture design
- Technical ability combined with creative flair
- Be driven, passionate, motivated and inquisitive
- Ability to work to tight and often demanding deadlines, without compromising on best quality
- Organised, methodical and tidy
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute support, ideas and good humour to the wider team.
- Drafting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Solidworks: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Preferred)
- Please note you will need to have a full driving license and own transport.
Please include in your application:
- Cover letter specifying why you are a suitable candidate
- Examples of your previous work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Kaizen Furniture Makers Ltd, a company of 42 people. For 25 years, we have designed, developed and created some the finest bespoke furniture and joinery in the UK.
-Create beautiful objects
-Be passionate about what we do
-Be the best in the world at what we do
-Provide the best customer service
-Provide the best support to our staff
-Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems