EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED
Kaizen Furniture Makers are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in bespoke furniture and joinery to join our team.
Kaizen create fine furniture and joinery for some of London and the UK’s most prestigious residences, and this exciting role will expose the selected candidate to a variety of projects at the very top end of the industry. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of projects through from initial client contact through to successful completion. You will need to be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the options and constraints of high end bespoke joinery and furniture, combining timber, composite panels, glass, fine metalwork, stone and plastics.
- Overseeing and controlling the full lifecycle from site survey through to completion
- Working with the Designers to produce detailed drawings for client approval
- Acting as a key point of contact between clients and internal departments.
You will need the following experience and skills:
- Project Management within bespoke joinery (essential)
- Site surveying experience
- Knowledge of furniture assembly and manufacture
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience of working within budgets
- Excellent people management skills
- A positive can do attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Salary will be subject to knowledge, skill and experience.
We are based on Ongar, Essex, so please consider your current location and journey time before applying for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (preferred)
Please include in your application:
- Cover letter specifying why you are a suitable candidate
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Kaizen Furniture Makers Ltd, a company of 42 people. For 25 years, we have designed, developed and created some the finest bespoke furniture and joinery in the UK.
-Create beautiful objects
-Be passionate about what we do
-Be the best in the world at what we do
-Provide the best customer service
-Provide the best support to our staff
-Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems