NEW VACANCY: EXPERIENCED CABINET MAKER REQUIRED
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Location: Ongar, Essex
Start date: Position available immediately
Applications to: email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced cabinet maker to join our passionate team. This role would suit somebody looking to take on a new challenge at the very top end of the British bespoke furniture making industry. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Broad experience in modern, high end furniture making techniques and processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative to tight and often demanding deadlines, without compromising on best quality.
- Organised, methodical and tidy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute support, ideas and good humour to the wider team.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience.
Please include in your application:
- Cover letter specifying why you are a suitable candidate.
- Examples of your previous work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Kaizen Furniture Makers – we design, develop and create bespoke, handmade furniture in the UK.
-Create beautiful objects
-Be passionate about what we do
-Be the best in the world at what we do
-Provide the best customer service
-Provide the best support to our staff
-Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems