NEW VACANCY: DESIGN TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Location: Ongar, Essex
Start date: Position available immediately
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broad experience in modern, high end furniture design.
- Ability to work on own initiative to tight and often demanding deadlines, without compromising on best quality.
- Organised, methodical and tidy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute support, ideas and good humour to the wider team.
- Excellent technical knowledge of joinery and manufacturing
- Experience in joinery drawings for approval and manufacture
- Expert in a 3d drawing software (Solid Edge preferred)
Need to have a full driving license and own transport
Please include in your application:
- Cover letter specifying why you are a suitable candidate.
- Examples of your previous work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Kaizen Furniture Makers – we design, develop and create bespoke, handmade furniture in the UK.
-Create beautiful objects
-Be passionate about what we do
-Be the best in the world at what we do
-Provide the best customer service
-Provide the best support to our staff
-Be proactive in identifying solutions to problems