Our highlights of 2015
2015 was an exceptional year for Kaizen Furniture Makers. We celebrated our 20th anniversary, expanded our workforce, increased the size of our workshop and started using some incredibly advanced design software. Below are some of our highlights.
- We celebrated 20 years of Kaizen. Our staff along with family and friends celebrated by going go-karting at Rye House.
- We have boosted our highly skilled workshop team with the addition of 5 new craftsmen.
- We completed 17 large projects and worked on exciting and prestigious projects with a number of renowned architects and interior designers, including: Armani, Formation Architects, Studio Indigo, Seacon, Ellmers, Sizebreed, Cheevers Howard, and Louise Jones Interiors.
- Our design team has switched from AutoCAD to 3D Design software Solid Edge.
- We were delighted to have some representatives from Rolls Royce including Head of Bespoke Design, Lars Klawitter, visit the workshop.
- We launched our Pinterest page.
- We started a volunteer programme providing valuable work experience to students from the local college Colchester Institute.
- We have installed a new and state of the art spray booth facility.
- We have been featured in quite a few respected publications including The Times 5 times.
- We joined the Scale-Up Club and were nominated for a Design Award.